If you are a Smartwatch user, you might have experienced with, your smartwatch is not charging or any kind of charging issues. If you have got, then take a look at how to fix when smartwatch is not charging. Few easy methods to fix this issue are described below.
Check your watch’s hardware
If you are not using the original charging cable, power adapter, and cradle or dock, you have to face charging issues like smartwatch is not charging. Because different cable or power adapter may damage your watch. Therefore make sure to use original hardware. And also make sure to remove all of the plastic packaging on your watch and clean the charging pins on the watch and cradle or dock.
Install a new battery
If your battery is not turning on, you need to try to charge it. If it won’t turn on, the problem might with your watch’s battery. If then, you need to try purchasing and installing a new battery. It might be solve the problem. Its better to replace them every two years. A quartz watch can last about three years or longer. Because they do not have second battery to replace If it’s not working, your phone might have a deeper issue like a broken screen or power button.
Reset to factory settings
Resetting might be able to fix when smartwatch is not charging. Here are the steps you need to follow.
How do I reset my Android smartwatch?
- Turn on your watch.
- Swipe down the screen from the top and select Settings> System.
- Scroll down and select Disconnect and reset . If you don’t see this option, select Unpair with phone .
- Select Done to confirm that you like to unpair and reset your watch.
How do I reset my LG G watch?
- Touch your watch’s screen to wake up the watch.
- Then touch anywhere on the background of the screen.
- Touch again anywhere on the screen and you can see a menu of things you can do.
- Scroll down until you see Settings.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll down and select Reset device.
How do I reset my LG Watch R?
- Press and hold the power button on the watch until watch turns off.
- Press the button again to turn it back on.
- The LG logo will be appeared and swipe diagonally from 11 to 5 on the screen to enter the bootloader.
- Then select Recovery Mode and then O.
How do I reset my Louis Vuitton smartwatch?
- Press and hold the Power Button.
- Open the Wear OS app.
- Select Advanced Settings > Unpair watch.
You can follow these steps only if the watch is connected with the phone. If not, you may need to do a hard reset.
How to perform Factory Reset on Android smartphone?
- Go to phone’s Settings
- Select General Management.
- Select Reset.
- Select Factory data reset.
- Select RESET.
- Select DELETE ALL. This process will take some to to complete.
- Select Apps > Settings > Backup and reset.
- Select Factory data reset > Reset Device > Erase Everything.
In your watch won’t charge, you can try above easy methods. Then you will be able to fix when smartwatch is not charging. If they wouldn’t work, go for the professional and they will fix it for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know if my smartwatch is charging?
If your watch need to be recharged a lightning bolt will be visible on the watch screen. There is another way to see it. You can swipe down to see a lightning bolt next to your battery percentage. And also a circle indicator will appear on the screen and it will show the percentage of charge.
How do you clean a broken charging port?
First of all turn off your device. You can use the can of compressed air or the bulb syringe to clean the charging port. Then blast a few short bursts and check if any dust falls out. If you are using compressed air, make sure to hold it upright to avoid getting water inside the port.
How long do smart watch batteries last?
Most smartwatches have designed to last for at least a day. This means 12 to 48 hours of use. That is sufficient provided you are willing to charge your watch at night. If you want something which can be worn all the time, some smartwatches offer longer battery lives.
- How To Fix Samsung Galaxy Watch When Its Not Turning On, Easily
- 10 Reasons Not to Buy a Smartwatch
- How to Sync Messages to a Smartwatch
- Why Am I Not Getting Notifications On My Smartwatch?
Meet Jane Madison, a tech aficionado armed with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, and the creative force behind the written tapestry at Creativeoutrank LLC.
With a solid foundation in Computer Science, Jane seamlessly blends her technical acu... Read more